WordPress Services Maintenance and Care in Louisville, Kentucky
ITSOLUTIONNYC are expert WordPress Services maintenance and care in Louisville, Kentucky. Like any other website, your WordPress website needs regular maintenance and care. Therefore, as with the car, it is important to check that everything is in order from time to time. Plugins need updates, just like themes; sometimes, there is just an error message – and your blog is no longer accessible.
Or imagine that you turn on your computer in the morning – and your website no longer presents your company but congratulates you on your billionth Google search (or worse). The shock: you have been hacked. It gets even worse when everything is gone. The damage is then great, especially if backups were not made reliably.
That’s why IT SOLUTION NYC offers you regular checks and backups of your website as a monthly inclusive package. All packages include inclusive minutes for services related to your website.
- Regular updates for WordPress, themes, and plugins
- Weekly or daily backup of your website
- Regular checks for malware and security gaps
- Permanent availability check
- Fair comes first: can be canceled monthly
Maintenance Packages in Detail
You have the choice. You get these services per maintenance package.
- Managed Updates
- Access to WP Engine Hosting
- Acessibility Checks and Fixes
- Access to Knowledge Base and Community
- Daily Backups
- All of the Basic Plan
- Security Checks and Fixes
- Weekly Website Reports
- 5 hours/month of changes
- All of Basic & Secured
- User Experience Checks and Fixes
- SEO and Local SEO
- Image Optimization
- Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager Setup
- 10 hours/month of changes
- All of Basic, Secured & Optimized
- Support for Larger Online Stores ( > 20 products)
- 15 hours/month of changes
Do you have several websites that need maintenance? Is your website or online shop particularly complex and requires a lot of care? We would be happy to make you an individual offer for maintenance and support. You can simply use the linked form for a request.
Daily backups: Data backup
There are many ways to destroy a website. Either it is operating errors, compatibility problems, or even viruses and hacker attacks that destroy your painstakingly constructed pages. No problem if you make backups regularly. With these backups, your website can be easily restored. We take care of daily backups to always be on the safe side.
Updates: Regular updates
WordPress and the plugins used are updated by me at least once a month so that your website runs securely over the long term.
We install security-relevant updates as soon as they become known.
Reduced hourly rate
Contract work cheaper With an active maintenance or support package, you receive a reduced hourly rate for commissioned work, for example, programming or design work.
Safety : Protection against attacks
Viruses and harmful programs can be caught anywhere. They attack either your website or the computers of your website visitors. We should urgently prevent both. We check your website for malware and other security issues daily. This enables us to react quickly to threats and protect the website.
Uptime monitoring: Check the servers
We check every five minutes that the server your website is on is working properly. If there are massive server failures and problems, we will be informed and respond.
Care, support: Content and support
Do you want to exchange existing texts and images, add content, or need technical support? Depending on the package, the maintenance of your content and technical support based on a time quota is included in the scope of services.
WordPress Maintenance & Support FAQ:
Why does your website need to be updated?
The interaction with WordPress, your web host, the database, various plugins, and the browser is complex and must work smoothly.
All components are updated regularly, why not your website too?
What is considered secure today may contain security flaws tomorrow. Maintaining your website is like insurance. It’s good to have it.
What can happen to an outdated website?
Many scenarios have different effects. The following are all examples of what could happen.
- The website could be taken out of service. For example, from your host
- Your customers get malware from your website
- Your customers’ data could fall into the wrong hands
- Your site has links to unwanted or dubious websites
- Your long-established rankings will be lost
- Google devaluation or your website is banned from the Google index
- Failures or your side will slow down
- Important features will be disabled
What happens during maintenance and care? How does the regular update work?
Each website is unique and individually adapted, and the maintenance and care requirements are different. You will get daily, weekly, monthly, or annual reviews and comments on your website. You can vary this. The most important maintenance tasks include (depending on the maintenance package):
- Make regular backups
- Update your WordPress, plugins, and themes
- Security scans for malware/viruses
- Check availability of your website
- Check regularly for orphaned links
- Cleaning up, e.g., deleting spam comments, deleting unnecessary metadata, or checking the database structure
- Visual and functional tests: contact forms, registration,
- Monitoring the on-page SEO elements of your website
- Performance audit
- Regular checking of reports from Google Analytics and Search Console